The full line-up and a printed programme will be available in June, but here is just some of what you can look forward to seeing.
A Living History Festival commemorating 100 years since the end of the First World War with activities, displays and performances at venues throughout Wimborne Minster town centre:
- Authentic WWI Bi-plane
- Encampment with Soldiers Quarters, Recruitment Stand and Hospital
- Artillery Displays (no firing) and Bayonet Demonstrations
- WWI Ammunitions Tricycle and Model T Car
- Home Front Display with Edwardian Games and Rationing Stand
- Children’s workshops and activities, inc Tin Soldier making
- WWI themed Punch and Judy Show
- Trench Warfare Exhibition
- Storytelling and Performances
- Varied programme of talks and lectures (prices apply)
Plus: Special exhibitions and activities to mark the centenary of the Suffrage Movement’s successful campaign to secure votes for women.