Festival Policies & Procedures
If you are thinking of working with the festival and would like further details of our policies and procedures please select the information you require from the downloadable documents below.
Should you have any queries on our ‘festival paperwork’ please contact one of Wimborne History Festival Ltd’s directors on email@example.com.
- WHF Child and Vulnerable Person Policy
- WHF Donations Policy
- WHF Environmental Policy 2020
- WHF Equality and Diversity Policy 2016
- WHF General Data Protection Regulation Policy May 2018
- WHF Preferred Supplier List (January 2019)
- WHF Procurement Policy
- WHF Schools’ Activities Statement
- WHF Tender for Suppliers (2020)
- WHF Volunteer Policy
- WHF Volunteer Grievance Procedure