Sponsorship & Advertising
Wimborne History Festival celebrates and informs about the history of Wimborne and surrounding areas.
The Festival aims are to:
- Provide better interpretation of Wimborne’s heritage with an emphasis on digital interpretation
- Create opportunities for learning and to develop new skills for the local community through living history, participatory activities, school visits, oral history, demonstrations, talks, re-enactments, muti-media projects and exhibitions
- Provide a platform for historical organisations and heritage venues to engage and work together for the benefit of the local community
- Boost the local economy through a new visitor experience building on Wimborne’s unique selling point – heritage and history
Our partners include; local venues, charities and councils, business organisations, history based societies, schools, tourism and heritage venues, local interest clubs, reenactment groups and other Wimborne based events – a full list can be found on the About page.
The Festival welcomes financial and in kind support from local businesses and organisations. A wide range of opportunities exists from sponsoring individual events within the festival, to smaller contributions towards community projects. Supporting the festival through sponsorship would:
- Create greater awareness or your organisation in the local community
- Present a positive image of your organisation to the many festival partners
- Provide the platform to reach new family audiences
- Give coverage in print and online (Festival programme and link from website)
- Offer PR and Media opportunities
- Link your brand/organisation with heritage, history and Wimborne
Get Involved in 2020
Advertising in the Wimborne History Programme is now open.
If you would like to discuss advertising or sponsorship, please contact Rachel, History Festival Project Manager, on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07976 222260