Alternatively, to download a copy, please just click on the cover image.
For the 2018 Festival you can look forward to:
A Living History event commemorating 100 years since the end of the First World War with activities, displays and performances at venues throughout Wimborne Minster town centre:
- Authentic WWI Bi-plane
- Encampment with Soldiers Quarters, Recruitment Stand and First Aid Post
- Artillery Displays and Bayonet Demonstrations
- WWI Ammunitions Tricycle and Ambulance and Model T Car
- Home Front Display with Edwardian Music Cart and Liquorice Making
- Children’s workshops and activities, inc Tin Soldier making
- WWI themed Punch and Judy Show
- Trench Warfare Exhibition
- Storytelling and Performances (some charged)
- Varied programme of Talks and Lectures (prices apply)
Plus: Special exhibitions and activities to mark the centenary of the Suffrage Movement’s successful campaign to secure votes for women.