This year, to help us fund the event we will be charging £1 for a programme, a wonderful deal for two days of free fun and entertainment, so please do help support the festival.
For the 2020 Festival you can look forward to:
A Living History event which will take you back in time 200 years to the Georgian and Regency period with displays and performances at venues throughout Wimborne Minster town centre:
- Smugglers Boat and Crew (including the infamous Isaac Gulliver)
- Military Encampments with equipment displays and demonstrations of cookery and everyday life in camp
- Rifle Drills and Weapons Demonstrations
- Crime and Punishment Exhibitions
- Trades of the Period – Gardener, Astronomer, Candle-maker and more
- Regency Life – Fashion and Etiquette
- Children’s crafts and activities inc pottery making
- Trafalgar/Waterloo and Smuggling Themed Punch & Judy Show
- Regency, Long Sword and Maypole Dancing
- Concerts and theatre performances (charges apply)
- Varied programme of Talks and Lectures (prices apply)
A restricted number of advertising spaces are now available in the 2020 Wimborne History Festival Programme. The essential guide to this year’s festival, it is estimated the Programme will be seen by over 4,000 people. To find out more download a copy of the Programme Advertising Rate Card, or to secure your space complete our Advertising Booking Form.