Trade, Food and Promotion Stands
Applications for trade, food and promotional stalls at this year’s Wimborne History Festival are now open.
This free, family-orientated event will be held in Wimborne Minster town centre, across a number of venues and outdoor locations including The Square, Minster Green and Willow Walk. Stands will be available in the Square, High Street, Crown Mead and on Willow Walk.
Up to 5,000 people are expected to attend over the festival weekend of Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th July 2020.
The festival is open to the general public from 10am to approx 5pm on Saturday and Sunday, however the event will open an hour early, at 9am on Saturday, to allow those with special needs quieter time to view the displays and meet the reenactors.
Prices for stands are indicated below, any queries should be addressed to email@example.com, and please have a look at the Trade FAQ and note the Terms and Conditions before submitting an application.
Stands (and locations) are allocated by the Festival Board, each application is assessed to ensure a fair spread of trades and quality. Once your application is approved a deposit will need to be paid promptly to confirm your position.
As applicants will be required to submit insurance documents, food hygiene certificates (food stands) and risk assessments.
- Apply using the form (above or below)
- If accepted you will be sent a quote for a pitch at a particular location
- To Accept the Quote click the “Accept” Button, otherwise the “Decline” button.
- You will be asked to pay a Deposit by bank transfer
- A few days after you have paid the deposit you will get an invoice saying deposit paid.
- A couple of months before the festival you will be asked to pay the balance (this works in the same way as the deposit).
- You will be sent detailed pitch location and setup instructions nearer the time.
- Make sure you have uploaded all the relevant insurance, Risk Assessment and other necessary documents.
- Have a good festival
|Trade Type||Description||Base Price |
for the Weekend
|Retail||Anything that does not fit any of the other categories||From £145|
|Local Artisans||Crafts, artisan traders within 20 miles of Wimborne||From £72|
|Children’s Activities||Bouncy Castles, Hair etc||From £72|
|Hot Food||Burgers, pizza, etc||From £210|
|Cold Food||Sandwiches, cakes/biscuits, ice cream tea/coffee and soft drinks||From £145|
|Brewery||Anyone selling alcohol must apply for their own TENs licence||From £210|
|Local Charity||Within 20 miles of Wimborne||Free|
|National Charity||Operating across England/UK||From £72|
All prices include VAT.